May 27 and 28, 2019
This free training is on a first come, first serve basis. We can accommodate 20 maximum participants daily. Participants only need to attend 1 session. For any nominations, please notify your FPA and their immediate CSMs on or before 23 May 2019.
The purpose of the ‘Implementation Review’ Training is for learners to
- Understand the overall implementation process for superannuation, pension & insurance
- Know the important implementation documents
- Learn the basics of lodging applications
- Refer and use the VBP standard checklists for lodging and monitoring applications
- Ensure previous learnings about implementation are retained and kept current
At the end of this training, FPAs will be able to:
- Prepare application forms for clients
- Help in monitoring progress of application
- Update the lodgement register
This training covers the following,
- review lodgement terminologies – consolidation / rollovers etc
- common implementation documents – authority to proceed, lodgement register etc.
- quality check implementation using the VBP standard checklists for lodging & monitoring applications
- underwriting process & booking medicals
The training is open to,
- those whose clients require their team members to re-acquaint themselves with the implementation process
- those whose clients might be considering to outsource these tasks and have this course beneficial to the Client Service Representative
This training is approximately a 2-hour session.