Debt and Investment Strategies Training
August 29 and 30, 2018
The purpose of the ‘Debt and Investment Strategies’ Training is for learners :
- To learn the basic concepts and fundamental principles of Debt as it relates to Wealth creation.
- To learn the various types of debt used to acquire assets and the related taxation, regulatory and estate considerations.
At the end of this training, FPAs will be able to:
- Understand the rationale behind recommended investment strategies
- Prepare investment-advise related paperwork
This training covers the following:
- The various types of debt products available
- Analysis of different debt strategies to various investment scenarios
This training is aimed at FPAs who need to learn how financial advisers look at debt as an investment strategy and some of the benefits and drawbacks and why these strategies were recommended.
This training is approximately for two (2) hours.
- Debt and Investment Strategies – 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM Cebu Time