The Smart Way with Microsoft WORD
This is a 2-day training course structured into 5 modules, with access to online training materials.
Date of Training
29 – 30 May 2018
The course is intended users with a basic understanding of Microsoft WORD who want to take their knowledge of the basic features further and help them become a better Microsoft Word user. To work faster, with less stress, and better results.
Limited Slots for only 16 participants.
It is entirely ‘hands on’, so those attending will get practice in creating and modifying actual documents.
After completing this course, students will be able to learn the following:
- How to work with Text including formatting
- Layout and Printing including adding a header, a footer, and page break
- Working with Images and Objects including tables and charts
- Collaboration and Reviewing of documents
- Creating Mail Merge
- Learn extra Microsoft WORD Tips to Boost Your Productivity