Client Service Manager, Team PigLits
Prior to joining VBP, Lito has worked a few roles in one of the BPO companies in the Philippines as:
- Coordinator Intraday (5 years)
- Technical Support Representative (5 years)
- Credit Analyst (1 year)
Lito is responsible in supporting 16 FPAs and working with 7 Clients to assist where required. Specifically he help supports FPAs in the following ways:
- Managing daily performance and productivity of the FPAs and ensure that work is delivered on time, high quality, and accurate work with strong attention to detail.
- Liaise clients about tasks being assigned, training needs, and coordinate where required for further training.
- Oversees and ensures that the FPAs have documented processes and task instructions for the work they do on clients’ business hub.
- Be a sounding board for your FPA/s to ensure they feel supported (locally) and provide quarterly performance appraisals.
A little background of “Team PIGLits”:
PIG because Lito started handling the team in the Year of the Earth PIG (Chinese astrology) then Lits is from his name his colleagues fondly addressed him as ToLits.