We are very excited to announce that our new website is now live!
Over the course of three years, we have experienced a fast-paced growth as a business (we now have 204 staff and 62 clients). With this, we wanted to make sure that we are able to present our company, our brand and our purpose, in a well-structured site.
As we are an Australian company based in the Philippines (Cebu), our main goal was to have a more targeted marketing strategy by segregating the Australian audience (existing and future clients) from the Filipino audience (employees and aspiring applicants). We wanted to build a website that is comprehensive and has all the information needed for those who are interested in improving their back office. We also wanted an area where we can share about our amazing culture to those who want to join our enthusiastic Cebu team. We now have a separate website from our main site called careers.virtualbusinesspartners.com.au which is focused on recruitment.
The Main Site is for everyone who wants to know more about how VBP works. We have provided lots of feedback from clients and a more comprehensive list of all the services we provide, together with a bunch of resources and download materials to assist clients to get the most from outsourcing.
Click here to take a tour, and feel free to provide any feedback, as we would love to know what you think!
New Facebook Page
Having a separate careers page has also brought us to the idea of having a new Facebook page. Our previous FB page called VBP Back Office Solutions has now been renamed to VBP Careers and Culture which will now focus on recruitment and sharing more about our company activities to show people how we are as a company and as a family.
We have created a new Facebook page intended for our existing and future clients. Focusing on all things to improve business efficiency. Here, we will also be sharing updates and our blog articles that are relevant to the financial planning industry, outsourcing and business processes.
Like our NEW Facebook Page
Over the coming weeks we will also be making some changes to our email communication for clients and contacts. Our client broadcasts and updates will now be classified into 5 categories:
- Monthly Training Updates – These will provide alerts on internal trainings offered to Financial Planning Assistants, which will help with specific tasks and skill areas that you can opt to register them for the training.
- VBP Community – a monthly update that will include general updates on major (internal) events like conferences, awards night, outreach programs, and general goings on in Cebu.
- Tech Updates – once a month we will highlight the latest apps and software, IT security and all other stuff that maybe useful in your business from a tech perspective
- VBP Services – a monthly feature showcase the best case studies and uses of outsourcing by our clients
- VBP Updates – This will include important updates regarding holiday reminders, emergency alerts, operation status, etc.