We are a values-driven organisation, our values are what set us apart from others and provide guidance for making decisions every day.
VBP will achieve our goals by consistently living by our values. Any decision, problem or issue is answered by referring to these core values.
Work & Life
We don’t think of work as work or play as play,
its all living
- We take the time to celebrate milestones and successes
- We integrate our interest and passion outside of work
- We share our passions
- We embrace work as part of life not separate from it
There is no such thing as a BIG WOW, but to truly differentiate yourself, you must strive to create a series of little WOWS.
- We strive to create a series of little WOW moments
- Anything we do is worth doing with WOW
- WOW moments require doing something a little unconventional and innovative
- We go over and beyond what is expected
No Big WOW
We encourage you to have fun and reduce your inhibitions. We want to embrace the “inner child” in all of us and open ourselves to more possibilities.
- Kids are endlessly creative
- Kids don’t take life so seriously
- Kids don’t think in terms of limits
- Kids often use playing as a way to make friends and bond
We encourage you to contribute your thoughts on how things can be done better.
- At VBP you are expected to voice out your opinion
- We are not comfortable with status quo
- We are brave and offer our opinions on how our clients can improve their business
- VBP is always evolving and our people are the ones that are shaping the business.
OPEN & HONEST
At VBP you need to be a good communicator. To build a strong relationship you need to develop an emotional connection (particularly with our clients)
- We are compassionate and friendly
- We always communicate in clear, concise and honest ways
- We build an emotional connection with our clients that builds trust and confidence
“People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care.”
At VBP we embrace diversity, respect each other and treat each other as family.
- We embrace that we live in a world without borders or constrains
- We encourage diversity in ideas, opinions, and point of view
- We respect different cultures and traditions
- Like family, we watch out for each other, care for each other and go above and beyond for each other
& Family Spirit
All the VBPeepz should have the courage and resourcefulness to spark change – to make better our service offering, our people and our place.
- We share the responsibility in ‘Continuous Improvement’
- We believe there is always room for improvement in everything we do
- We hate ‘Original Thought for Routine Activities’ – If a task is going to be repeated how can we simplify it and eliminate unnecessary original thought
Life is not just about being the best in the world but being the best for the world.
- Humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less
- We are generous of our time to help others
- Everyone matters and everyone is valued
- Our leaders eat last